Operational excellence starts with Resion
When it came to choosing a new corporate headquarters, ensuring quality, security and maximizing space functionality and efficiencies were at the top of our list.
Our new location features:
- Climate-controlled facility with over 900,000 line items of inventory
- 24/7 Remotely-monitored video security surveillance
- Quality Inspection Center – Our on-site Inspection facility – staffed by certified Quality Inspectors, coupled with the latest counterfeit mitigation equipment
- A great location, located in Ronkonkoma, NY, near all major Long Island roadways and Islip/MacArthur Airport makes for convenient daily pickups and deliveries by DHL, FedEx, UPS and other carriers
- Room for expansion to increase inventory levels for prospective inventory partners
Integrating Technology in Our Supply Chain Solutions
To track the life of all parts from the moment they enter our building to when they reach their desired endpoints, we use Pentagon 2000 as our Enterprise Resource Planning System. This provides an integrative IT system for our entire operation. Through this platform, quality assurance, inspection results, part history records, and shipping control information are available at our fingertips. This enables us to provide clients with real-time progress reports and updates as their products move through our facility.
Advanced Security Protections Resion recognizes the importance of protecting information against cyber attacks and breaches. We actively and proactively manage and monitor our network and the traffic that passes through our network with a team of trained, certified engineers and data analysts.
In order to comply with NIST SP800-171, Resion has implemented programs and processes to prevent the release of our customer’s controlled information which further ensures the integrity of supply chain processes.Request a Quote