Resion is a proactive partner to your Lifecycle Management challenges. Increasing cost avoidance efforts, product risk mitigation prevention programs and upholding consistency in production with constant real-time market analysis. Through vetted inventory partners, dynamic obsolescence sourcing, engineering and drop in replacement services, and over 900,000 Lines in Stock and over 5 Million availabilities, Resion provides our men and women in uniform, as well as production floors across the globe, the products and solutions they need, on-time and at the lowest possible cost of acquisition.
- Life Cycle Analysis – Establishing production in COTS Stock, Obsolete – Stable vs Volatile aging inventory, on-hand and product demand that is surpassing supply in the market
- Production Position Analysis – Current Inventory position, Allocation issues, Technical Data and Drawings, Engineering Analysis, Sourcing and Spot Buy Services
- Market Condition Analysis – Current Cost, DMS/EOL, Market Demand, Lead Time Exposure
- Sustainment Overview – Supply and Demand sided analysis and planning
- Inventory Bonding - With 900,000+ line items and more than 5 million availabilities to ensure future supply, customized to our customer’s needs
- Acquisition and Delivery – Legacy, DMSMS and current production from our exclusive network of Tier 1 OEM residual inventory programs
- Long Term Supply Agreements – Benefits of locking in pricing for materials and having a ready resource for expediting those materials to match the demand of your production schedules.