At Resion we council our industrial, commercial and military clients to move material with no demand out of the system, reducing handling and management costs and increasing savings in asset management costs. For obsolescence, Resion is an extension of your manufacturing process at the critical end. Our residual inventory programs help our clients mitigate risk by maximizing return and insulating material if future demand arises. Our Defense industry clients benefit from DMSMS material being introduced to the marketplace, while limiting the expensive redesign for any Mission Critical Platform and keeping our men and women in uniform safe and with the material needed when called upon.
Our tailored made solutions include:
- Risk mitigation – Reintroduction of all product meeting DFARS and AS6081 Standards
- Consignment Inventory Programs
- Lot Purchases
- Virtual Consignment and Product Remarketing
- Reverse logistics & 3PL Services
- Return on Investment (ROI) on excess and LOS (Left on Shelf) Inventory
- Redeploy personnel to core initiatives
- Reduction in carrying costs
- Increased cash availability
Governmental Agencies and Armed Services are always looking for efficiencies in maintaining a deployable force. Residual inventory is costly, and the following initiatives must be implemented:
- Disposing of excess material
- Reducing contingency inventory
- Improving Planning & Forecasting
Resion is the vehicle that facilitates movement of products and material from supply chain to supply chain in a safe, efficient and reliable way, while recreating demand for inventory with no demand in an existing customer’s supply chain, to a company with a lifecycle sustainment gap.